Thursday, September 9, 2010

Summer

This summer went by very fast in my opinion. It started out like every other summer, sleeping in... I traveled to a couple of fun places with my family this summer. The first trip was to Silver wood them park in the USA. There were lots of fierce and fast rollar coasters there, and on of them broke down when my brother was on it! But besides that it was an overly exciting thrilling time going down those crazy coaster rides. Next was a trip to Ottawa were we went to visit family and friends and also to see the new property that my parents bought, 32 acres! I played a couple of paintball games while I was there with my friends and I never got hit, it was awesome. I also saw the band Rush who were really good, then I worked the rest of summer and then back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment